Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans

Subject: Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:38:13
        2.6 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

John, brother, Sorry to hear the news... If there's is anything I can do for you
let me know. If you need to use the Europa Forum for anything let me know. We
could set up a parts listing of what you have, or need to clear.  An inventory
status page, what ever. Email me or give me a call.

Builders, if you come across vendors for replacement parts let me know and I'll
set up a vendor or parts info section on the site.

SteveD
A217
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://forum.okhuijsen.org/