Re: Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:53:04

Okay Ferg,

Now I totally understood what Jeremy was saying.
However, having read your missive several times and not having my Oxford
Concise English Dictionary to hand, I cannot make 'head nor tail' of what
you are trying to say.  For those non classical english scholars among us,
could you re-transmit in understandable english prose.

regards,

MP (dum or dumma)