Re: Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:52:10

Just one point, whilst the Factory are still trading, anyone else who offers
similar
parts could be effectively breaking the law - in the UK at least.
  Sometimes you can only stand and watch (and consider possibilities)
chus,
dave

<<Believe me, I know that the Europa Club has the best interest of the Europa
community
in mind. But due to cultural differences or whatever, we differ strongly
on how to go about it, and what our priories are.
Please let me know if I can provide any services.
Steved.