Re: Europa-List: 4 position rocker switches for trim

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 4 position rocker switches for trim
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:41:47

Jim,
         I highly recommend your option of having the trim on the stick.
You don't want to be changing hands on controls etc while trying to do a
go around.  Your tooooo busy getting it stabilized and going up and gear
up etc to do anything else.  I used the stick grip with four buttons,
Chinese hat on top and a trigger type for transmitting.  I works great, I
can talk to the tower, change trim, change frequency all with out my hand
leaving the stick. (except for raising the gear).

Jim Nelson