Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank vent

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank vent
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:36:21

Steve,
        I ran my vents like you and ran it out the bottom and put it in
the same configuration as the original with a 90 degree bend toward the
front.  I also drilled a small hole in the back to protect from plugging.
 Even a straight out the bottom with a 45 degree bevel (toward the front)
will work just fine.  Just be sure to drill the vent hole in the back to
protect the system from plugging.

Jim Nelson
N15JN