RE: Europa-List: 4 position rocker switches for trim

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 4 position rocker switches for trim
From: David DeFord <davedeford@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:05:07

> Hello,
> I am thinking about using a multi function rocker switch
> should I choose to use the MAC Servo Speed Control. I want a
> switch that if I 1/2 depress it either for nose up or down,
> well I get 1/2 rate.

If you use pushbutton switches on the stick for trim, you may not want a
reduced speed mode.  I find the normal speed to be perfect, both for fine
adjustments and for major changes, using the buttons on a MAC stick grip.
When using the factory-supplied rocker switch (which we have mounted in the
panel), it is harder to make small adjustments.

Dave DeFord
N135TD