Re: Europa-List: 4 position rocker switches for trim

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 4 position rocker switches for trim
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:30:42

Tony Hi!

> I am thinking about using a multi function rocker switch should I
> choose to
> use the MAC Servo Speed Control. I want a switch that if I 1/2 depress
> it
> either for nose up or down, well I get 1/2 rate. This rate would
> actuate
> the Servo Speed Control circuitry and would be suitable for high speed
> cruising. Then I want to be able to fully depress the switch to get a
> faster rate in either direction.

I'm have fitted the Mac Servo Controller from Matronics.

Website: http://www.matronics.com/governor/index.htm

It has a range of uses including multiplexing of multiple Trim Sx's and
Trim Speed adjustment.

Have a look at it on the Web as it may fit the bill.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland
mailto://gnholland@onetel.com
+44 7808 402404
Europa XS 384
G-FIZY

The greatest enjoyment from existence is living dangerously....
Friedrich Nietzsche