Europa-List: 4 position rocker switches for trim

Subject: Europa-List: 4 position rocker switches for trim
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:04:24

Hello,
I am thinking about using a multi function rocker switch should I choose to
use the MAC Servo Speed Control. I want a switch that if I 1/2 depress it
either for nose up or down, well I get 1/2 rate. This rate would actuate
the Servo Speed Control circuitry and would be suitable for high speed
cruising. Then I want to be able to fully depress the switch to get a
faster rate in either direction. I have tried to research the net, but
switches is a bit of a minefield if you are not electically minded. I have
tried Spruce to no avail and would like to request advice on the
applicability or otherwise of my switch idea, and where I would get them.
Lastly, I would like to know if anyone else has used this Servo Speed
Control and if so, was it co located with the servo on the rear bulkhead?
Reg
Tony Renshaw