Re: 2 items - service bulletins on Rotax and

Subject: Re: 2 items - service bulletins on Rotax and
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:39:56
Understood, Graham.  Correct you are, and nice to know that the folks at
Rotax also understand what is going on (no surprise, that).  I did not to
get too detailed with the physical chemistry and heat transfer "lesson"
because I feared that it would bore too many others.  It is rather important
for builders to understand the implications of changes we might make in the
amount of glycol, especially in the absence of recommendations from either
Europa or Rotax.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070