Re: 2 items - service bulletins on Rotax and

Subject: Re: 2 items - service bulletins on Rotax and
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 15:27:12
Has anyone tried (in an airplane) any of the cooling
system heat transfer fluids, such as water wetter or
the royal purple one (both USA brand names)?

I have used water wetter in the cast iron engine & head
/ brass & copper radiator combination of a 74 MG Midget
with fair results

PS I just took delivery of most parts of stage 2 & 3
(awaiting delivery of stage 1 with manuals and other
bits), now the fun is starting

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA USA
dwiegand@surewest.net