Re: Looking down the road at batteries

Subject: Re: Looking down the road at batteries
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:45:12
However in our experience the 912S takes a lot more to start than a 912 (and
probably a 914).

Using an external battery will probably extend battery life although I would
not go to those ends. Using your starter battery during build to play with
your electronics is also a bad idea. There is a considerable chance you'll
accidentally over discharge it.

Jerry

PS - Pleased to hear the battery works well.

                      LTS@avnet.co.uk
           www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown