RE: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:01:10

Lovely design...
However=2C my comments are based on an installation that is stock.  Takes 4
0 hours from openning the box to engine fully installed and ready for start
 and is reapeatable with only the parts in the box.

Esthetics aside=2C the dog box works but can be improved.
Many do not care to have any auto systems such as heat exchangers which may
 malfunction.
I do 146 at 5500/34 with a stock cowl.
By all means=2C an extra hundred hours and cost will get you those extra 9
knots.    It just costs money and time.

The airplane is 20=2C000 compromises flying in close formation....Choose yo
ur changes wisely.

You have obviously enjoyed and profited from your changes.  Congrats.

Bud Yerly Custom Flight Creations=2C Inc. www.customflightcreations.com (81
3) 653-4989