Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 08:44:05
Hello Graham,

Frans has attempted this with his design, but for a mono wheel there is a
very real chance of CO entering the airplane through the tunnel.

Exhaust augmentation / extraction makes a whole range of issues go away.
Ground cooling gets better the faster the engine runs, and as I understand
it from the Long EZ guys, you no longer need to diffuse the inlet airstream
.

Alas, I am with Bud on this.... time for tinkering is long over.  I would
guess with research and building that Frans and I have spent many hundreds
of hours and its time to go flying :)

Cheers, Paul

cs.com/">http://forums.matronics.com