RE: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help
From: Max Cointe <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:22:12
Hi Nigel,

I should say =AB Master Nigel =BB, really Best-in-Class!

Assuming there is few hundreds of Europa flying word wide, I thing you
have
a market for it.

Otherwise, will you loan the mold or at least share the way to build it?

Max  Cointe

F-PMLH TriGear Kit #560

912ULS Airmaster 420 hours

mcointe@free.fr

De : owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] De la part de
nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk
Envoy=E9 : mardi 12 juin 2012 14:03
=C0 : europa-list@matronics.com
Objet : Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help

Bud,

A fascinating article - thanks. It would seem that I have spent the last
God
knows how many years researching the same data as you (mostly 1940's and
50's NACA papers) and come up with much the same conclusions regarding
cooling and cooling drag reduction. By a curious coincidence, I have
been
busy this weekend buried in my workshop - laminating. Compare the
results,
hot-out-of-the-mould, with the computer generated cowl design on page 16
of
your report. My design concepts would all appear to have come out of
your
"Lets's get radical" section!

Keep up the good work.

Nigel