Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:36:27

On Jun 12, 2012, at 5:02 AM, nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk wrote:

> It would seem that I have spent the last God knows how many years
> researching the same data as you (mostly 1940's and 50's NACA
> papers) and come up with much the same conclusions regarding cooling
> and cooling drag reduction. By a curious coincidence, I have been
> busy this weekend buried in my workshop - laminating.

Nigel...do you Brits still shout "Huzzah?

What outstanding work...absolutely superb...I can appreciate your many
talents, dedication, hard work, and the HOURS you've devoted to this
beauty. Here, here!!

Two questions:

- weight: ?

- distance from front face of cowl (not including spinner) to edge of
cowl which overlaps the firewall?

Fred