RE: Europa-List: GRT avionics

Subject: RE: Europa-List: GRT avionics
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:02:08
thanks

I was really impressed with the GRT Hxr description on the website which is
what made me reconsider the dynon decision.  It doesn't look too expensive
either

I do have a basic dynon in another aircraft and it works very well.

I expect that by the time I get to installing the EFIS there will be
something else on the market!

Yours

Will