RE: Europa-List: GRT avionics

Subject: RE: Europa-List: GRT avionics
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:11:14

Will,

Peter Kember who is in our hangar (but not on this list) has a GRT HS 8.4"
EFIS and a GRT 4000 EIS in his XS/NG Trigear Kit 1000.

He had quite a few issues setting it all up, which went on for quite some
time, but now that it is up and running it is pretty impressive and does a
very good job.

I have a GRT EIS which is their original product equivalent to their current
2000 series. I have done 1900 hours with this setup and it provides some
very good engine information in a small compact box, with a big red light
for when things are going out of limits.

I also have a Dynon D10A, bought when they first brought that out but
ultimately I will upgrade to the Dynon Skview which will include the engine
monitoring.

Dave Watts
G-BXDY Classic Mono-wheel 1900 hours.