Europa-List: Re: Lack of power with water heated carb body mountings

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Lack of power with water heated carb body mountings
From: europapa <experimental@online.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 03:22:10

So, now I am happy again.

I solved all the problems posted above.
The engine runs good and I will leave the water tubes to the carb heaters open
all the time.
At lower rpm ( 4500-4800 ) there is still to much vibration for my taste but
since
I did not fly any other Europa I can not tell if this is normal or not.
The propeller is set to zero by the factory but occasionally I want to let it
balance
dynamically.
Thank you all very much for your great support.
Happy flying ( when weather gets better finally)

Juergen

Read this topic online here: