Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 08:03:15
Nigel,

Holy Cow!  That's gorgeous!  If it works as well as it looks it should be worth
25 Kts.

Keep us posted as work progresses and it flies.  And take good care of those
molds
as you may have to spend all your spare time making copies for the rest of
us.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com