RE: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help
From: Max Cointe Eliops <max.cointe@eliops.fr>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:09:39

Hi Frans,

I'm a bit puzzle by your first picture: are the blue pipes directly
connected to that flat radiator? I think these end at the bottom level of
the exhaust, so what is the shape of the radiator...
Other question: have you experienced (or do you think there is) differences
on that topic between 914 and 912?

Max  Cointe
F-PMLH TriGear Kit #560
912ULS Airmaster 420 hours