Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:51:44

On 06/26/2012 03:09 PM, Max Cointe (Eliops) wrote:

> I'm a bit puzzle by your first picture: are the blue pipes directly
> connected to that flat radiator?

As I wrote, this picture was taken when I was still using the stock
radiator. The hose routing has been changed when I upgraded to the flat
radiator. Actually I now use aluminium pipes for the coolant for most of
the routing, because of the close proximity of the exhaust.

> Other question: have you experienced (or do you think there is) differences
> on that topic between 914 and 912?

I have no 912, but as far as I know the 914 is the most difficult engine
to cool, so if it works on a 914 it should work well on a 912.

Frans