RE: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:57:12

Hi Frans=2C
Thank you for the additional information. I will follow your advice=2C but
probably not until next year.If you are going to publish in the flyer=2C th
en some good pictures please of the radiator installations.Also=2C a source
 for the rads.
You mentioned that the prop is not as smooth at lower rpm's. I have the sam
e prop and I discovered a long time ago that the carbs need to be in sync 1
00% for a two-bladed prop. With three blades the carbs would need to be out
 of sync quite a bit before you would notice. I know=2C because I tried it
by putting my original Warp Drive back on.
Karl