Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Contact detail & Help
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 00:42:53
Nigel,
Where do you find the time.
Don't you just hate paying that much for carbon?  Disgusting, isn't it.
It is great stuff.
I assisted our local engineering college at the University of Central
Florida with some senior design project supervision and we got the
carbon donated.  The young engineering students didn't understand....

Regards,
Bud