Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit

Subject: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:13:18
Dave=0Aa deep soft cushion WILL cause injury in a moderately heavy landing.
=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Dave Disney <da
vedisney@yahoo.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Monday, 16 S
eptember 2013, 9:56=0ASubject: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory uphols
ney@yahoo.co.uk>=0A=0AI need an additional cushion to raise my height in th
e aircraft so I have been following this thread with interest.=0A=0AThere i
s a company in the UK that appears to supply just the sort of cushions that
 I am looking for. =0A=0Ahttp://www.qbitus.co.uk/=0A=0AIf you click on the
green tab on the right hand side for the 'Dynamic Range', there is an inter
esting write up that includes reference to the thermo-reactive problems of
some foam products.=0A=0AI haven't contacted the company yet to discuss my
needs, but there may be some interesting information on their site for othe
rs with regards to different types of foam products and their attributes.
=0A=0ADave=0AG-RJWX=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://
forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=408653#408653=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A