Re: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:18:37
that's the advantage of a bean bag, just shuffle a bit and the shape adjust
s=0Ato the new profile of your backside. In a bump the beans crush and abso
rb energy.=0AThat came from Farnborough via the BGA donkeys years ago.=0AGr
aham=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Richard Iddon <riddo
n@sent.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Sunday, 15 September 2
013, 9:27=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery k
om>=0A=0AI had a similar experience. Couldn't sit on it for more than an ho
ur without my nether regions going numb.=0A=0ARichard Iddon =0A=0AG-RIXS=0A
On 14 Sep 2013, at 20:36, rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us wrote:=0A=0A> Hi Group
=0A> =0A> I don't have personal experience flying in colder weather with te
mperfoam, but Richard who flies a Europa upstate NY got rid of his because
it got too hard for his likes in the cold.=0A> =0A> Ron Parigoris=0A> =0A>
=0A> =0A> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List=0A> =0A> http://fo
rums.matronics.com=0A> =0A> http://www.matronics.com/contribution=0A> =0A>