Re: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:13:51

Do you have a source for a small bean bag Graham or is it a case of DIY?  I just
googled it and could only find giant things.

Richard

On 15 Sep 2013, at 10:18, GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
wrote:

> that's the advantage of a bean bag, just shuffle a bit and the shape adjusts
> to the new profile of your backside. In a bump the beans crush and absorb
> energy.
> That came from Farnborough via the BGA donkeys years ago.
> Graham

but Richard who flies a Europa upstate NY got rid of his because it got too hard
for his likes in the cold.