Re: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:21:55
Fred Klein is right. Soft foam and a hard landing (not damaging the airplan
e)=0Awill probably cause serious back injury. Think about it, the foam will
 still be compressing-=0Aand you are still going down ,when the airplane
has started its bounce so you hit the seat base twice as hard.-=0ABest se
at cushion is a styoroam bean bag in this situation.=0AGraham=0A=0A________
________________________=0A From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>=0ATo:
 europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Saturday, 14 September 2013, 14:56=0ASu
bject: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit=0A =0A=0A=0A=0A
=0AOn Sep 13, 2013, at 1:09 AM, Kelvin Weston wrote:=0A=0AI ordered enough
foam for two seats to allow a bit of experimenting and this only cost 20 uk
 pounds. -Well worth the expense and time getting it right if I'm going t
o spend several hundreds on the final upholstered article.=0A=0AKelvin...I
would urge that you consider using the very special (and quite spendy) temp
erfoam for the seat bottoms rather than upholstery foam...your tush will be
 very appreciative. My seat bottoms are 1" of the green "crash foam" (very
dense), 1" of blue (less dense), plus triangular wedges of upholstery foam.
..it could save you some trauma from a hard landing...sorry but I cannot so
=======