Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit

Subject: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 08:20:32

I bought the foam for my seats at the following URL:

> http://www.seatfoam.com/aviation.htm

They have three different firmness and they are heat activated.  Just like ski
boots.  It a little on the pricey side, but they work.

I need to put a lumbar support on my airplane and one more layer of the dense
foam
as I'll hit bottom after an hour of flight time.  There are three colors .
Pink real soft, green middle and then the hard Blue.  I'm 250 lbs and I fly
in a warm climate.

Rick Stockton
N120EJ

Read this topic online here: