Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit

Subject: Europa-List: europa-List: Re: Factory upholstery kit
From: Dave Disney <davedisney@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 01:56:36

I need an additional cushion to raise my height in the aircraft so I have been
following this thread with interest.

There is a company in the UK that appears to supply just the sort of cushions
that
I am looking for.

http://www.qbitus.co.uk/

If you click on the green tab on the right hand side for the 'Dynamic Range',
there
is an interesting write up that includes reference to the thermo-reactive
problems of some foam products.

I haven't contacted the company yet to discuss my needs, but there may be some
interesting information on their site for others with regards to different types
of foam products and their attributes.

Dave
G-RJWX

Read this topic online here: