Re: Europa-List: Refilling a Europa by hand

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Refilling a Europa by hand
From: roddyeuropa@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 04:39:16
I have used a polarn oump for a number of years. The pump attaches to the t
op of a jerry can and you use a hand air pump to pressurize the jerry can.
Integral tube goes through jerry can fitting from base of can to europa fil
ler. Takes quite a lot of pumping to get the fuel transferred - probably 1
- 2 mins per 20l can.See here:
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/fuel-containers-funnels/demon-twee
ks-polarn-pump
Needs an extension to reach the filler from jerry can on the ground.
Roddy Kesterton
G-IKRK