Re: Europa-List: Refilling a Europa by hand

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Refilling a Europa by hand
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:39:34

Personally I use 10 litre fuel cans which I can lift to pour into a filter
funnel
with a micro mesh filter.

I have also seen a standard fuel pump, as in the Europa electric pump, connect
to a small rechargeable lead acid cell. All mounted on a 'Sack Barrow' with a
25 litre can.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 Sep 2013, at 15:48, "Alan Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net> wrote:

> Hi All.
> My plan is LAA cleared for use with MOGAS.
> I fill it with a 28 litre plastic cann, lifting this weight of fuel to above
my shoulders to fill the plan is hard work.
> I know Trans Air do a filler nozzle hand pump, I presume this take a lot of
> time
squeezing the trigger to re fill.??
> Has anyone used or details off , an electric inline pump that can be plugged
into the aircrafts AUX power socket, I have not seen any on the market, so is
it make your own,??