Re: Europa-List: Refilling a Europa by hand

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Refilling a Europa by hand
From: Sky Email <richard.churchillcoleman@sky.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 23:18:58
I can second Bob's pump choice - available from Demon Tweeks online - I use i
t to fuel my gyro with a high tank inlet (pending actually building my XS mo
no), the pump is designed for rally car fuelling in the field and can pump w
ith the jerry can at ground level or syphon if the can is close to the same l
evel as the tank inlet.

Regards

Richard CC

On 4 Sep 2013, at 22:33, Bob Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock@virgin.net> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have used the same Polarn pump for the last four years. No battery neede
d and allows precise control directly from the jerry can that I place on a s
tool. Can't remember where I purchased from. This link has a good picture.