Europa-List: Refilling a Europa by hand

Subject: Europa-List: Refilling a Europa by hand
From: Justin Kennedy <Justin@systemwise.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:49:32
Hi,

I am a happy Polarn pump user. You neglect to say that you can empty a Jerr
y can into the plane with it more quickly than pouring it direct.
This is also through the filter funnel which you can steady with the left h
and along with the tube. The Jerry can stay on the deck so that as it gets
near empty you can put your foot on it to keep it stable while you pump the
 last wee bit.
I have two Jerry cans in the back of the car and I take two ten litre plast
ic containers with me in the plane so I can go to a garage when I am landin
g away.
I was not enjoying lifting cans to my side filler and tis sorted it.

It was great to see so many Europas at Sywell.

Cheers
Justin

Justin Kennedy
SystemWise