Re: Europa-List: Refilling a Europa by hand

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Refilling a Europa by hand
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 20:42:46
>>What I haven't been able to master is how to keep a filter funnel
upright while refueling from a jerry can (my Europa is an XS).<<

Mine's an XS also.

Large Oblong shape funnel with a spout that has been cut so it's about 3
in long. Hooks into the filler and stays in place. Not upright admitted.

Can has a spout fixed to it. Pour fuel from can without resting on
funnel and don't overdo it, aim direct for funnel filter and try not to
overfill funnel use a constant flow of fuel.

Alan