Europa-List: Re: Mod 73

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 02:16:09

Hi Chaps.
Before a load more , Well Puts , are posted.
I don,t want to offend anyone, I just post what i think might help others,
and get some help back on problems i need help on.
I check my tailplane using 3 people by placing a trestle under the fuselage to
make firm, the another pilot holding one Stab the the other a Retired 747 flight
engineer who has just completed 15 years work in building he plane, on the
other Stab,and me with a pencil with a piece of wood to the floor marking the
movement, to get a really accurate measurement.
I had i high degree of professionalism at my disposal,So i don,t think  Swinging
came into it, I am use to 50 million hour failure rates.
So i am going to close on this one, but hope i may put something useful forward
on other topics.
Regards
Alan

Read this topic online here: