Europa-List: Re: Mod 73

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:54:01

Hi Brian.
To me it feels like play, i will check again, and slide the Stablators off and
check inserts making sure they are bonded.
I am just a pilot but i could have done a better job in designing this linkage.
As this has the possibility of grounding the aircraft for some considerable
time,
due to the fact that clamps are individually made to size,    Why has,t
something
not been done about it.??
Why can,t you get a complete unit with clamps already made, so the job could be
done in one go, say a day, not grounded for 2 months.

Alan

Read this topic online here: