Europa-List: Re: Mod 73

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:24:42

Hi Graham and All.
Bud i did not know you have been unwell. Hope you recover soon and see you back
on the Forum.
Graham I was on my own yesterday when i carried out buds checks,
I also tried moving the tail planes deferentially from the in front again no
movement.
You can not do this test by yourself and get a proper result.
Today i rechecked the tail plan with another person holding one of the
Stabalator
planes down against the stops, while i twisted the other,
I found it moved about 3/8 to 1/2", The Night Mare Begins.
Mod 73 is signed in the log at 18/08/2007 at 165 Hours today it has done 358
hours.
The Band Aid Fix , well Bud you are spot on, and i reckon there will be a lot
more
Europas the same.
I think of the plane as know grounded or just a positioning flight.
Can anybody help , (Aircraft is in the UK)
What should i do now,?
Is there somebody i can contact to come and fix it,?
Is there a place i could take the aircraft to,  for repair.?
Or do i poor in more Loctite  which seems a crude way to fix such a vital
component.

Alan

Read this topic online here: