Re: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:24:32
Nev,
Thanks for that,
We're peas in a pod I guess.
I would have a shop full of customer built items that were thrown away
due to build errors.  You could build all the controls from just my
scraps.
I too believe that if it didn't come out right, (and it usually doesn't
the first time) redo it or replace it, but learn from your mistakes.

I do prefer not to force the pins in, I freeze them and then it is only
a tap through the nylon spacer.  When they expand, they are super tight.

Regards and thanks,
Bud