RE: Europa-List: Firewall material vs Canada "fireproof material" airwor

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Firewall material vs Canada "fireproof material" airworthiness
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 02:02:27

As dave says=2C the firewall shouldn't be a problem. You don't need a carb
heater=2C but Transport Canada does. You also need an ELT and First Aid kit
. You can take a look at my Skydrive heater installation.

But can't you fly it on the American registration for a while=2C like a yea
r=2C it gives you time to make any mods.

Karl