Re: Europa-List: Firewall material vs Canada "fireproof material" airwor

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Firewall material vs Canada "fireproof material" airworthiness
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:15:26
Hi Karl,

I've never found anything in the Andair, or collected any water from
the fuel drains.
Chris got the Algae, now we both buy from busy stations.
He keeps his tank full, I don't, preferring to buy fresh fuel each
time I fly.

If the weather ever settles down would be nice to meet up halfway
sometime.

Dave