RE: Europa-List: Firewall material vs Canada "fireproof material" airwor

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Firewall material vs Canada "fireproof material" airworthiness
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:41:38

Dave and Graham=2C

I am puzzled by all this fuss about fuel contamination. Why have I never he
ard about a car having this problem ?

I have never noticed anything more than a spec of dust in the Andair gascol
ator. I also buy most fuel from new gas stations where the turnover is high
=2C and pour it through a funnel with built-in sieve. And I keep a full tan
k through the winter months.

Karl