Re: Europa-List: Cooling issues, once again!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling issues, once again!
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 14:50:22

On 06/05/2010 01:22 PM, Lisbet og Gert Dalgaard wrote:
> Be 100% sure that no air are bleeding out through gaps around your air
> baffles!

I replaced the entire Europa duct, but it mates with the cowling at some
point of course. I didn't have the impression that it was very leaky,
but at the moment I'm waiting for PUR-foam to cure (one side taped off
of course) to see if there was indeed a leak. I'm hoping there was a
leak, and I saw some bugs piled up in one corner just before the
radiator, so that is a hopefull sign. :-)

Frans