Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:01:50
Hi Bud,

I agree with that. I am using a seringe to fill the cylinder and this
works for me. I also found that lifting the tail so that the aircraft is
nose down helps complete the filling. An additional suggestion is to put
a rag under the cylinder to prevent possible brake fluid overflow
dripping on the tyre.
Regards
Remi Guerner
F-PGKL

<<<<I hate my original Europa Master Cylinders but they are simple and
light.
Europa supplies a threaded aluminum filler that works like Jim Naylor's.

 Open the plug, screw it in and fill the cylinder.  If you have a bubble

still in the brake due to it's angle, take out the holding screws and
lean the cylinder to allow that bubble to escape (normally not necessary

for floor mount).  This works great for the typical fill when the pads
are wearing thin maintenance operations.>>>>