Re: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:56:30
G'day Kingsley,

I have just sent an e-mail to M. Bastein to begin the purchase process

of one of his
MAITRE CYLINDRE DE FREIN =AB AU MANCHE =BB
along with the necessary fittings and hose to equip a Europa Monowheel.

This is a much tidier solution to the whole Europa Monowheel brake
than any cludged up
reservoir attachment to the existing master cylinder.

I can't wait to see what this jewel is going to co$t me but I'm sure
it will be worth every centi-Euro
when installed and functioning.

Needless to say, further developments will be posted for the
bemusement ( and amusement ) of all.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208