Europa-List: Sticking throttle cable, need a good fix!

Subject: Europa-List: Sticking throttle cable, need a good fix!
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:08:32
Bob,
For reason I will not go into on this post I did not order the firewall
forward kit from Europa.  As such, I can't speak as to what you received
 in your kit from Europa.  I ordered the solid .078 cable from ACS and m
ated it with either bicycle shift or brake cable housing of approprate s
ize.  I hope this helps.
Regards,
Erich

Erich,

Found your original post in the archive.  This is about what I had

planned on doing.  Your post implies the 0.078" Bowden Cable Inner

Wire fits in the original cable housing.  Is this correct?  If so, it

certainly makes life easier than having to replace the complete

original cable set with a complete Bowden Cable/Housing (2nd option).

Thanks,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

Browse online galleries of exterior shutters.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsEdTm5hNSiqA8WquGPi9Hz
yrvL65YQ7RqhCwZsGy2fCnDeuig2W6M/