Re: Europa-List: Sticking throttle cable, need a good fix!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sticking throttle cable, need a good fix!
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:57:46
Erich,

Found your original post in the archive.  This is about what I had
planned on doing.  Your post implies the 0.078" Bowden Cable Inner
Wire fits in the original cable housing.  Is this correct?  If so, it
certainly makes life easier than having to replace the complete
original cable set with a complete Bowden Cable/Housing (2nd option).

Thanks,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208