Re: Europa-List: Fuel return line attachment point with 912UL

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel return line attachment point with 912UL
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 01:24:14

[quote:7b02d7e77c="Barry"]The lines are insulated with reflective sleeve and I
have not had any problems. My fuel lines are however run along the joggle on the
cowling away from the engine heat.[/quote:7b02d7e77c]

Hi Barry,

Great to hear that we're trying to invent something new and untested here
:wink:
!

Do you some pictures from your setup? I would highly appreciate seeing those if
you have them.
If you would also be so kind to tell me the exact type of reflective sleeve and
possible other parts you use, that would be awesome!

Thanks
Marcel

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org