Re: Europa-List: Fuel return line attachment point with 912UL

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel return line attachment point with 912UL
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:51:16

[quote:9b0584091e="Frans Veldman"]If it is your plan to block the return
line[/quote:9b0584091e]
Negative, no way I am going to block the return line.

[quote:9b0584091e="Frans Veldman"]You would well risk to make a not so pleasant
discovery at the subsequent take-off run, just above the treshold at rwy 28 of
EHHO. ;-)[/quote:9b0584091e]
Exactly why I am running this idea by the readers ;)

[quote:9b0584091e="Frans Veldman"]So why not fit it temporarily in the return
line, measure what the return flow is, and then take it away again and
implement a correction factor to the single flow sensor?[/quote:9b0584091e]
I would rather avoid having to go through that excersize, I felt there should be
a better way of accurate FF measuring with just one sender. That's why I came
up with the new schema (well, actually my brother and Graham S. came up with
it after some talks between my brother and myself, credit where credit's due!)

I will email you the schema that you did not receive.

Marcel

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org