RE: Europa-List: Fuel return line attachment point with 912UL

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel return line attachment point with 912UL
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:39:26

Marcel

I do not see any problems with the principals of your fuel layout.

In practice the problem will be to get a good location for the transducer in
the engine bay.  As the compiler of the mod I am hampered a little by the
fact that I have a 914.  This means I have to have two sensors and (being a
Trigear) I have space in the centre tunnel to mount them.

I would be pleased to see how you mount the transducer.  If this works well
I will be happy to add additional advice to the modification document.

Ian Rickard G-IANI XS Trigear, 200 hours
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com