RE: Europa-List: Fuel return line attachment point with 912UL

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel return line attachment point with 912UL
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:53:14

The one disadvantage of the proposed fuel layout is that you will have
static fuel in the lines to the carbs when the engine is stopped.  In very
hot conditions you could get fuel vaporisation in this section of the line
on the ground.  Running the electric fuel pump will not clear it because
there will be no flow.

Brian Davies  kit 454, Trigear 912ULS